When people think of me, I’m sure “wow, he really has it together” isn’t the first thing they think. But contrary to first impressions, when I do something I think I do it pretty well.
Most of what I do in life is simple, when something gets too complicated I usually end up breaking it into pieces and attacking things in parts and it works. Starting Monday I’m going to share some simple tips of how I save time and get things done by stripping it down and putting it back together how it should have been built, so stay tuned.
- Habithack: Sandy
- HabitHack: Remember, Remember… (1)
- Habithack: Prepants (1)
- Habithack: Lose your wallet
- Habithack: Email Filters (1)
- The Pirate Bay becomes The Pirate Cloud (2)
- We Broke it
- Pebble Smartwatch: We want one! (1)
- Footloose (2011) [Movie Review] (1)
- Power to Internet Dummies: Removing Ads from MSN Messenger (2)
- Review: ImTOO YouTube Video Converter (1)
- We’re Looking for Authors!
- New Site: Player Versus!
- Why Next-Gen Consoles Are Skill Downgrades
- Extended Free Time